Blogspot.com Website Status History
The above graph displays service status activity for Blogspot.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
|Status||Node||Date||Time||DNS Time||Response Time||HTTP Code||Time Ago|
|UP||01 Oct 2014||16:25 PM||0.47 ms||22.71 ms||2014-10-01T16:25:04+00:00|
|UP||30 Sep 2014||16:24 PM||12.14 ms||33.12 ms||2014-09-30T16:24:01+00:00|
|UP||29 Sep 2014||16:12 PM||11.37 ms||33.22 ms||2014-09-29T16:12:19+00:00|
|UP||28 Sep 2014||16:10 PM||0.51 ms||20.28 ms||2014-09-28T16:10:18+00:00|
|UP||27 Sep 2014||16:08 PM||0.48 ms||22.74 ms||2014-09-27T16:08:19+00:00|
|↓ Show All Historical ↓|
We have tried pinging Blogspot.com website using our server and the website returned the above results. If Blogspot.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress..
Why only response time is measured?
We want to skip all the stuff that represents real (dns, ping, traceroute, download speed) and actually measure the only real thing (how fast can my web page be loaded).
- DNS Time This will be slow only for the first time user or search engine visit your site.
- Ping Not every web server have ICMP enabled. More importantly no one is using Ping to browse your site!
- Traceroute Traceroute differs from every single PC and keep changing, why would this ever make sense?
- Download Speed A large homepage may have a good download speed, but still take long time to load.
- Response Time (waiting + receiving) The only thing really matters to end users and search engines. Some website has Responsed but users can't view or read content,Downtimechecker has defined it is downtime
Location & Hosting Details (after HTTP redirection, updated every month)
|Known IP Address||City||Region||Country||Hosting|
|184.108.40.206||Mountain View||CA||United States|
|220.127.116.11||Mountain View||CA||United States|
|18.104.22.168||Mountain View||CA||United States|
|22.214.171.124||Mountain View||CA||United States|
|126.96.36.199||Mountain View||CA||United States|
|188.8.131.52||Mountain View||CA||United States|
|184.108.40.206||Mountain View||CA||United States|