Petfinder.com Website Status History
The above graph displays service status activity for Petfinder.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
|Status||Node||Date||Time||DNS Time||Response Time||HTTP Code||Time Ago|
|No items were found|
We have tried pinging Petfinder.com website using our server and the website returned the above results. If Petfinder.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress..
Why only response time is measured?
We want to skip all the stuff that represents real (dns, ping, traceroute, download speed) and actually measure the only real thing (how fast can my web page be loaded).
- DNS Time This will be slow only for the first time user or search engine visit your site.
- Ping Not every web server have ICMP enabled. More importantly no one is using Ping to browse your site!
- Traceroute Traceroute differs from every single PC and keep changing, why would this ever make sense?
- Download Speed A large homepage may have a good download speed, but still take long time to load.
- Response Time (waiting + receiving) The only thing really matters to end users and search engines. Some website has Responsed but users can't view or read content,Downtimechecker has defined it is downtime
petfinder.com also redirects to petfinder.com can not be resolved to any public IP address.
If Petfinder.com is up but you cant access the page from your computer or mobile device, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
Try alternative urls such as Petfinder.com
Clear Petfinder.com's cookies and data from your temporary cache of your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page.
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address to be identified with the Petfinder.com domain name. This information is stored in the socalled DNS. Typically your internet provider operates a DNS for you.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter).
Try accessing Petfinder.com from an alternative network, like a neighboring WiFi network or by using a mobile internet connection. If you can access Petfinder.com from there, the problem is likely DNS-related. Try changing to a public DNS like OpenDNS or Google Public DNS.